- Contest open to U.S. residents only. Must be 18 or older.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest ends 12/30/20.
- Rules: Post an eligible image of NetZeroHero™ advertising on a public transport bus with the hashtags #seenonthestreet and #netzerohero between 11/9/20 and 12/30/20. All eligible posts will be entered into a random drawing to be held no later than January 15, 2021. The social media post is your contest submission.
- Alternate submission: email image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Image will be posted to the Net-Zero Hero™ social media accounts by PriMedia.
- Do not take photos while driving. Follow all state and local laws. TodaysBioheat.com, New York State Energy Coalition and PriMedia, Inc., including any affiliated businesses and organizations, are not liable for any actions participants may take or repercussions thereto.
- Winner will be notified via the attached social media or email account and must reply to notification within 48 hours to receive prize. After 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Prize value: e-gift card of $50.00.
- Chance of winning subject to number of eligible submissions.
- Submission grants PriMedia, Inc. (the Publisher), TodaysBioheat.com and New York State Energy Coalition the right to use participant’s submitted image, profile name and/or first name, and location for publicity, news, advertising, and promotional purposes without any further notice, review, consent, compensation or remuneration.
- Submissions may not include vulgarity, violence or incorrect information, nor violate any other person or entities’ intellectual property.
- Submission does not guarantee inclusion in any media, marketing or web content. Publisher reserves the right to include or reject any submissions. Decision of the Publisher is final.
- Contest is not affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.